Adjust volume and pitch
This feature allows the user to adjust the volume and pitch of speech.
Discussion by Disabilities
For people who are hard of hearing, adjusting the volume and pitch may make it easier to hear and understand speech.
Related Research and Papers
- Computer Access for Persons Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired: Human Factors Issues- Doug Griffith
- Whistling User Interface (U3I)- Adam J. Sporka, Sri Hastuti Kurniawan and Pavel Slavik
- Sound generating device for use by people with disabilities- Farah Jubran
- Tracking the pseudo-pitch of unvoiced sounds: a hand-free interface modality for disabled users- Eric J. Fimbel and Rachid Abiza
- Profiling learners with special needs for custom e-learning experiences, a closed case?- Paola Salomoni, Silvia Mirri, Stefano Ferretti, Marco Roccetti