Last updated: May 3rd, 2019
- What does it mean to be registered?
- Which type of information is accepted?
- Are the Terms and Conditions the same upon registering? What am I agreeing to?
- What about my privacy?
- What are the Terms and Conditions in regards to user submissions?
- Are there conduct limitations?
- What if I encounter a problem by clicking on a linked website?
- Website Disclaimer
- Limitation of liability
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
- Contact Us
While browsing through the Site is open to all, the use of some of its features and services is only reserved to the people or organizations who register for an account. Registered users will hold certain rights and responsibilities with respect to the access to their account and the password they use.
By using the site, you also agree to the veracity, the safety and the integrity of the information you transmit through the website. You also must be age 13 or older to register, and we will terminate the accounts of any users identified to be under the age of 13.
While many areas are open for everyone to use, certain are only open after registering. All material submitted by the users (individuals or organizations) and their use of the GPII website is governed by the general Terms and Conditions. By registering, you agree that both your username and your password will be kept safe and non-shareable, and that you will not pass as someone else or create multiple, false accounts. Being a member means accessing different services while only registering once. If a service you wish to subscribe to has additional terms and conditions, you will be asked to accept these separately.
- RtF does not claim ownership of the content materials users provide to RtF, including posts, uploads or submissions to the website. However, by uploading or submitting any content to this website, users automatically grant RtF a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute said content into any form, medium or technology.
- Users warrant to comply with all applicable laws, notably copyright or trademark laws. . By submitting content, users must warrant to be the copyright owners of said content and accept full responsibility at any time.
- Submitted content will not be libelous, defamatory, fraudulent, abusive, sexually obscene, contain any virus or malware, or infringe on the rights of any third parties.
You agree never to use the website to harass or otherwise harm any other users, use the Site or system for alternative purposes such as sending unsolicited commercial email, attempt to duplicate or sell access to the Site or service, or scrape content including user information.
This Site may contain links to other independent third-party websites, which we refer to as ‘linked sites’. These sites are not under RtF’s control and are by no means RtF’s responsibility. They are simply there to provide convenience to the users.
The GPII website is provided “as is”and RtF does not warrant that the it is free from errors or inaccuracies. Additionally, nothing contained on this website shall be considered legal or any other form of advice.
We make no warranties about the user’s submission of content or information, that the website is error-free, or that errors will be corrected and the server from which it is run is liable for any problems that may arise. In no event shall RtF or any of its officers, directors and employees be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website whether such liability is under contract. RtF, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.. At RtF, we reserve the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of this website at any time.
We may terminate your right to submit content at any time without any notice. However, this termination will only apply to your right to submit images.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Switzerland and will be interpreted in accordance with the jurisdiction of the courts of the Canton of Geneva.
For any questions, queries or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the address below:Raising the Floor – International, 150 Route de Ferney, CH – 1218 Grand Saconnex / Geneva, Switzerland