Generate site maps
Some users may prefer to navigate websites directly from their full site maps, which display all of the links and pages within the website. This feature should retrieve the site map for each site the user visits. If there is no public sitemap available, the system should automatically scan the website and generate a complete site map.
Discussion by Disabilities
It may be easier for screenreader users to find information from a hierarchical site map rather than by navigating individual pages.
Related Research and Papers
- Research-derived web design guidelines for older people- Sri Kurniawan, Panayiotis Zaphiris
- Web Navigation for Individuals with Dyslexia: An Exploratory Study- Areej Al-Wabil, Panayiotis Zaphiris, Stephanie Wilson
- An empirical study of Web browsing behaviour: Towards an effective Website design- Gek WooTana, Kwok KeeWeib
- Usage-based visualization of web localities-Boris Diebold, Michael Kaufmann
- Dynamic sitemap creation- Jonathan C. Hawkins